Parsley is the perfect spring herb. Learn why and how to make a simple parsley remedy you can sip throughout the day.
In this episode you’ll hear:
~Spring is abundant in Kapha
~Health benefits of parsley
~Parsley Water protocol
~Blue Sage Ayurveda Parsley Water Recipe
~Book: Healing With Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford
- 1 head of parsley
- 3-4 cups of water
- 2-4 quart pot
- Bring water to hard boil
- Lower water to soft boil for 1 minute before adding parsley
- Put parsley head in for 3-4 minutes (set a timer)
- Pick parsley out, place in strainer
- Divide Parsley Water into 3 servings spread throughout the day
- Enjoy 1 hour before each meal
Free Divine Feminine Ayurveda Mini-Course
The Shakti School Subscription
HELP US SPREAD OUR POD WINGS
This show is a passion project that I produce for the love of sharing. If you enjoy this show and want a free and easy way to help it grow, the most effective way you can help is to:
- Subscribe to the show by clicking “subscribe” in iTunes
- Write us a review in iTunes
- Share this show with one friend right now!
It’s seems simple, but you’d be AMAZED to know how much it helps my little love project reach more people. iTunes’ algorithm uses ratings and reviews to know who to show our show to in their app.
Here’s the link to leave us reviews in iTunes.
From my heart to your screen,