Effective Date: February 27, 2019
Welcome to Shakti School. Shakti School’s mission is to uplift and nurture feminine-form Ayurveda & yoga, and the rise of women stepping into their spiritual and creative authority.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information from your use of the website. We may automatically receive information when you visit our website. This includes technical information, such as the type of browser you are using, the web page you visited immediately prior to visiting this site, the date and time of your visit, and other anonymous data involving your use of websites. Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies may be used on some website pages and HTML-formatted email messages.
Information you give us. When you submit inquiries, feedback or make purchases we may ask for your personal information like your name, email address and telephone number.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To send you information regarding the Services, promotional materials, changes to our terms and to notify you of new products or services that may be of interest to you; and
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new Services, enhancing our Services, and identifying trends.
- WHEN WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We may share the information:
- With our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, to enable them to provide services; and
- As we believe necessary or appropriate (i) under applicable law, (ii) to comply with legal process, (iii) to enforce our terms, (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property and operations, and (v) in the event of any reorganization, merger, change of control, joint venture, or other business combination.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In order to provide you with other helpful information, our Services contain links to third party websites. We have no control over third party websites and they have different privacy practices. The existence of a link is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, an endorsement by us of any product or service that may be available through those websites.
We maintain a reasonable standard of security and try to limit information access to individuals who need to have access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Services. Despite these efforts, no system can ever be 100% secure. By using our Services, you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise.
- CHOICE AND ACCESS
You may opt-out of certain e-mail communications from us by following the unsubscribe links in our e-mails. However, you may continue to receive certain emails from us, such as email receipts related to orders you place via our website and emails related to your use of or enrollment in the Premium Services.
You may access, amend, update or request for the deletion of your personal information by submitting a request to [email protected]
- RETENTION PERIOD
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 believes he or she has provided personal information to us, please notify us at [email protected]
- CONTACTING US